Usage of website/cookies
2. Who is the controller of personal data?
The Company is the controller of personal data for the processing of personal data collected from users of the Company’s website.
Set forth below is the Company’s contact information.
Optilia Instruments AB, 556636-6943
192 51 Sollentuna
Should you have any questions about the Company’s processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text-based file which is placed on your computer, mobile telephone or similar unit containing information about your navigation on the website. There are temporary cookies and persistent cookies. Temporary cookies (also referred to as session cookies) are saved in your unit until you close the web browser. A persistent cookie has an expiration date and, once this date has expired, is deleted when you return to the website which created it.
Cookies may be “first-party cookies” or “third-party cookies”. First-party cookies are cookies which are placed on the website by the Company. Third-party cookies are cookies which are placed on the website by a party other than the Company.
4. Which specific cookies are used on this website and for what purpose?
The table below contains a specification of the cookies we use on our website together with information about the purpose, which personal data is collected, duration, and who handles the cookie.
Has personal data been collected?
|Google Analytics||Behaviour data||See conditions from Google||Session cookie||EU & USA (Privacy Shield)|
|Google Recaptcha||Ensure that actual people (instead of bots) are filling out forms||See conditions from Google||Sessionscookie||EU & USA (Privacy Shield)|
|Youtube||Provide custom content from Youtube||See conditions from Youtube||Two years||Youtube||EU & USA (Privacy Shield)|
|Marketing||See conditions from LinkedIn||Two years||EU & USA (Privacy Shield)|
|Active Campaign||Targeted advertising||Name, email, phone number, company, interests||One year||Active Campaign||EU & USA (Privacy Shield)|
|Google Tag Manager||Behaviour data||See conditions from Google||Session cookie||EU & USA (Privacy Shield)|
5. What are the legal grounds for the company processing your personal data?
The Company processes your personal data as set forth above based upon consent from you, which you provide when you enter our website.
6. Can I say no to cookies?
If you do not wish to permit the storage of cookies on your unit, you can normally turn this off entirely or partially in the settings of your web browser. In certain web browsers, for example, you can choose to block all cookies, only accept first party cookies, or delete cookies when you close down your web browser. In your web browser’s settings, you can also delete cookies which have been stored previously.
Remember that if you choose to delete or block cookies, this may result in our website or our services not functioning.
7. Who might we share your personal data with?
The personal data collected via third-party cookies will also be disclosed to the third party which provides the cookie (see the table under section 4). Third parties may use collected data to provide the Company information regarding which pages you visit on our website as well as to provide statistical data on website usage.
The Company may also transfer your personal data to system vendors. These recipients are only entitled to process your personal data on behalf of the Company while performing a service for the Company, for example delivering a product ordered by the Customer. The Company takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to, or sharing with, such selected third parties.
The Company may also release your personal data to public authorities where we are obligated to do so by law. In the event all or part of the Company’s operations are sold, the Company may transfer your personal data to a potential purchaser of the business.
8. Transfers of personal data outside of the EU/EEA?
Your personal data will be processed primarily within the EU/EEA, but may be transferred to the United States of America (”USA”). The Company has taken appropriate protective measures in order to protect your personal data through the recipient of the personal data by ensuring that the recipient(s) adhere to Privacy Shield, a framework established between USA and the EU commission, with the purpose to fulfil the demands on integrity. For more information on Privacy Shield, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome..
9. Your rights
You have certain legal rights which you can enforce against the Company. Set forth below is a summary of these rights. For complete information regarding your rights, please see the General Data Protection Regulation, sections 3–5.
- Right to access to/extracts from registers. You are entitled to be informed as to whether the Company is processing personal data about you. If it is, you are entitled to information regarding, among other things, which personal data is being processed, the purposes of the processing, which external recipients have access to your personal data, and how long we save your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to a copy of the personal data which you have provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require that the Company transfer this personal data to another controller of personal data. The right to data portability applies to personal data which is processed in an automated manner and which is based on your consent or on an agreement to which you are a party.
- Correction of erroneous data. You have a right to require that the Company correct erroneous or incomplete information about you.
- Deletion of certain data. You have a right to require the Company to delete your personal data under certain circumstances, for example where the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
- Right to object to the Company’s processing of personal dataYou have the right, under certain circumstances, to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data. The right to object applies, among other things, where the processing is based on a weighing of interests unless the Company can demonstrate (i) compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) where the processing takes place in order to establish, enforce, or defend against legal claims (i) compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) where the processing takes place in order to establish, enforce, or defend against legal claims.
- Right to object to direct marketing. You have the right at any time to object to the Company processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, the Company must discontinue all direct marketing to you without unnecessary delay.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to require the Company to restrict its processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. For example, if you have denied that your personal data is correct, you can request a restriction on the processing during a period of time which allows the Company to verify whether the personal data is correct.
- Complaints. If you have any complaints regarding the Company’s processing of your personal data, you are entitled to file such complaints with the Privacy Protection Authority.
If you would like to submit a request for a extract from the register, data portability, correction, deletion, objection or restriction, please contact the Company at email@example.com.